Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sweet Summer Reads....


The summer of 2016 has by far been my best and most bookish summer to date. I came in at 17 books read ;)! Four more than I read last year!!!! While most of them where great, eight books really stood out. Here they are:

1)1984 by George Orwell
2) Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
3) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
4) The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward
5) The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith 
6) A.D. 30 by Ted Dekker
7) The Girl with all the Gifts by M.R. Carey
8) A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

You can find my no spoiler reviews of these books here on my blog. How many books did you read this summer? What books would you recommend for me to read is fall? Please feel free to leave a comment. Happy Reading 🤓

No comments:

Post a Comment