Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Look what's in my letter box NOW!!!!


Ahhhh....what a glorious way to start my week. On Monday my Book of the Month Club selection arrived. I also was able to download the audiobook of my selection. My September choice was The Couple Next Door. Which seems like the perfect mystery. You can find the synopsis of the book in one of my previous posts. 
As you guys know I only subscribe to one other book service; Scribd. It's a digital service, and has been a lifesaver. However, I noticed an ad on Facebook to get your first selection (from BOTM) for 5$. So I could not pass it up. I am enrolled in the month to month package; which is priced at 16.99$. I think this is a pretty good deal; assuming that all the books are hardcover and you are getting free shipping via UPS. 
Think about it like this...the average hard cover is about 25 to 30 dollars. And shipping can run anywhere from 5 to 7 dollars (depending on the book seller). I have decided to try it for two months. That way I can get a feel for the selections and can really give a good and complete review of each selection I recieve. 
Also...Book of the Month is still offering that 5$ deal on Facebook. If you want to try it just email me at thebookbabe84@gmail.com with your Facebook information and I will send you the link to the advert (just in case you don't see it).




No comments:

Post a Comment