Friday, September 2, 2016

Litsy.....a place to grow your TBR...and make friends!

So....have you heard there is like a tinder for books? It's called Litsy! It's one of the best things I have discovered this year. Litsy is an app that helps readers connect with one another. The app is similar to Instagram in that you can post photos of the books your reading. You can post quotes, blurbs and (small) reviews! This is great for me because I love to create meme's of quotes for the books I just finished. 
Also the app has helped me choose which books to read next and has made my TBR bigger. I have found that the users of this app take their books very seriously and give very honest reviews! 
The best feature of the app is the My Litfluence...it's pretty awesome. You increase your Litfluence as people like your post, comment or follow you. So far I have only 75 or so followers. A number I hope to see grow by Jan of 2017! Litsy is a must have on any book lover's phone. If your using Litsy please post your username in the comments. You can follow me there as TheBookbabeblog84 ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment