Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hello Autumn....May you be filled for amazing Lit!

Who does not love autumn....it's a season I always get so excited for. I can't wait to light pumpkin candles, watch football (Go Packers), attend bonfires, wear comfy UGGs and sweaters and curl up with fanastic books. I hope to read about 16 books this Fall. I know that's a lot! But I think I can get it done. Here's my list....

                        My Top Four

And here are the rest:
5) End of Watch by Stephen King 
6) Conversion by Katherine Howe
7) In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
8) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell **
9) Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
10) The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith**
11) Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
12) Strange Clouds by Cheketa Tinsley
13) God's of Guilt by Michael Connelly
14) Eragon by Christopher Paolini
15) Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
16) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

(Books marked ** have already been finished. Just awaiting review!)

Have you guys read any of these? What did you think? Feel free to recommend a book and leave a comment! 





No comments:

Post a Comment