Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Contest for My facebook Followers....

Hey Beautiful Bookish Babes ....
I am giving away one of three of my Favorite romantic tales this Month. Winning is simple....
Each Day I will post the Name of a fictional male character (with a photo when possible); it is your job to write a note to said character either denying their proposal of marriage, accepting it or breaking off your already pre arranged engagement. Please be sure to make it funny. 

The giveaway will end on Feb 28th...

The Books up for grabs are
1) The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
2) Renee and Jay by J.J. Murray 
3) Austenland by Shannon Hale 

*contest only open on facebook*

*winner will be picked at random*

You can like me there and join in on the fun at 

www.facebook.com/thebookbabeofde

No comments:

Post a Comment