Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I am going to Camp....Are you?

Every year I tell myself I am going to write more. I am going to be more productive in my creative life; and then I flop. I get lazy etc. Mainly I just allow self doubt to stop me. So as a part of my mission for the year I am going to commit myself to writing and I what a better way to kick it off then with Camp NaNoWriMo? I am very excited. 
I have finally worked out the beginning of the book I have been wanting to write for years. This book is deeply personal, and this journey will most likely not be easy. Anyone that writes knows just how personal the process is. I am going to be blogging about the journey once a week here beginning in April. I will also be creating an online writing group in May. Anyone interested in joining can email me at thebookbabe84@gmail.com! Also, if you are also going to be at camp let me know! We can keep each other encouraged. Good luck bookies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment