Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Oh my...I am reading Manga!


On first glance this is just your typical manga/comic. Nothing really extraordinary about that; however, it is based on the Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Thanks to my beautifully bookish friend Lauren, I was "told" to give Sherrilyn a shot. So lady week I made my way to the book store and picked up book one of the Dark Hunter series and I just added it to my TBR pile. Let did I know but the manga was available on Scribd (a service I highly recommend); so I was like what the hell. It will be a quick read and will allow me to see if the books are really worth my time. Well I was pleasantly surprised. The novels are Paranormal Romance; so you can except a fair amount of sex. But the manga, mainly due to the medium, hints at the sex and keeps to the action. Which I LOVE. One of the best thing about these (and the story line) is that it is based on Greek Gods and Goddesses. And the story is very unique; much like Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood, the story has complex characters. I really can not wait to do a full review on the manga series. If you have read these please leave a comment in the comments section! As always happy reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment