Monday, December 14, 2015

Adagio Fandom Teas Review

(Teas above are Jem Carstairs created by Auburn Kelton and Three Broomsticks created by Maddie W.)

As the months get a little colder, and the holidays approach I find myself in need of a nice cup of tea every evening. One of my good buddies, and fellow reader, Heidi M. Introduced me to Adagio teas. She recieved their "Cinderella" tea bags as part of her Owlcrate. She absolutely loved it and that made me want to hunt it down. Well, I ended up not purchasing that tea but purchasing several others. Among them were a Lemon Soliel black tea, Jasmine Pearl Green tea, and then these two amazing babies above. The Jem Carstairs tea is based on the character by Cassandra Clare (he is featured in The Infernal Devices series) this tea reminds me of Lady Earl Grey; which is one of my favorite teas. It's very smooth and light and has a beautiful fragrance. It does have a high level of caffeine so you will get a nice little buzz from it. This tea is one of many named for the Cassie Clare characters. I mainly picked this one because Jem is one of my favorite characters ever written. 
The next tea is Three Broomsticks; and any Harry Potter fan knows that the Three Broomsticks is only the best pub in Hogsmeade. I was extremely interested in this one because it recieved such amazing reviews. This tea has a very caramel taste, even without sugar. And it's scent is amazing. It is strong upon your first steeping but it mellows out upon a second brewing. This is a great morning tea, or mid afternoon tea. What I really loved about all of these teas is that I was able to reuse the leaves up to four times without losing any flavor or potency. Which in my opinion is a good sign of a high quality tea. I will definitely be back on the Adagio website after the holidays to order more tea! Of course any other fandom teas will be reviewed her as well. 

Here is a list of some of the other fandom teas is saw listed:
- Divergent
- Jane Austen
- Doctor Who
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Edgar Allan Poe
- Jane Eyre 
- Harry Potter Characters
- Harry Potter Houses
And many many more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment