Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Book Shelves: As of April 2015


My vampire collection; of all these my favorites are The Strain Trilogy by G. Del Toro and Chuck Hogan.
Yet another author of my heart; J.J. Murray. I own almost all of his published works. Three of these books are signed.



Just a few books from my "to read immediately" shelves; my goal is to have as many of these read as possible in 2015! 

My "classic" books collection. Yes I own two copies of Pride and Prejudice and two copies of A Tale of Two Cities. Also, some modern classics are included on this shelf as well. Among them Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.
 Now just a little YA! Cassandra Clare, JK Rowling, and Suzanne Collins! 

And last but not least; the most important book on my shelf! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment