Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer 2014 Book Suggestions

Hey everyone....this is my first ever book suggest list for the summer. This book list and all book lists to come will consist of new and previously released books. Most of the books listed will be ones owned by yours truly. I will try my hardest to get through all of the books listed within a timely manner so that I can review them. I will also try to give you prices and information on each book and where it can be found for purchase. Now that the formalities are out of the way we can get on with the list!

1) Sally Hemings by Barbara Chase - Riboud (available on Amazon/B&N) Price $13.00
2) Mr. Penumbra's  24 Hour Book Store by Robin Sloan (available on Amazon/B&N) Price $9.00
3) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (pretty much everywhere) Price $12.00*
4) The Demonolgist by Andrew Pyper (available on Amazon/B&N) Price $13.00
5) I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (available on Amazon/B&N) Price $16.00
6) Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (available on Amazon/B&N) Price $8.00
7) The Cuckaoo Calling by R. Galbraith (available on Amazon/B&N) Price $18.00
8) The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Phillip Sendker (available on Amazon/B&N) Price$ 10.00

*** My copy of The Fault in Our Stars is signed, check your local target for signed copies of the book***

No comments:

Post a Comment