Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Paperback release: Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling



For those of us that did not want to pay 35.99$ for the hardcover. We now have the chance to purchase the paperback for 9.99$ on amazon. The book is now available for pre-order and will be available on July 23rd, 2013. 

Personal note: I am really excited about getting my hands on this book. I did not buy it as a hardcover for several reasons...1) Cosmetic: the hardcover's cover was ugly lol....2) I carry by books in my purse along with a ton of other things. Honestly I can not deal with a hard back book adding to much weight to my already heavy bag lol :) 3) and also the price...i love JK Rowling but I could not see spending that much on a book. I will never pay over 18$ for a book, not even from one of my favorite authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment