Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Books I absolutely Despised....some may surprise people...

I have been thinking of this list for a while....things that I have read and that made my head hurt....lol

Breaking Dawn....Oh this book pissed me off...all of Jacob's whining....ugh..That whole middle section could have been cut out completely. And the weird baby thing and then introducing new characters at the end of the series...really...and the writing was just horrid.

As much as I love Harry I really struggled with this book...it was entirely to long and was BORING! In this case the movie was a lot better.

I think this might be sacrilegious...but I really could not stand these as a kid. 

I couldn't get past the fact that her name was Sookie...I couldn't take her seriously with that name. 



I can not express how much I hated this book....lets not even get into it...ugh!


One of the driest damn books that I have ever ever read. I wanted to pluck my eyes out.



I am sure there are many many many many more lol.....but theses are some of the ones that really really stand out.




No comments:

Post a Comment