Thursday, February 1, 2018

New Way to Track Your Reading....

Hey Bookies...
I just started using a new book app called Book Out. I was turned on to it via a user post on Litsy. My intial reaction to the app was that it was a bit unfriendly; until I upgraded to the Pro version. It was 5.99$ - which is a bit steep in my opinion. But it allows you to up load unlimited books to your list. They will only allow you 10 at a time other wise.

The app allows you access to a countdown, which can be used to track your hours/minutes/seconds spent reading. I love this because it lets you see how many pages your reading per minute etc. Also, Litsy is known to host reading marathons and what a better way to keep track then with an app like this.

The app also allows you to add quotes and thoughts on the book as you read. And you cna even do it on the countdown screen. The App also allows you to set your yearly and monthly reading goals. Which rocks. This app is a must have for all readers; so...maybe the pro price tag is worth it.

Here are some screen shots from the app:
(Once you’ve used it...share your thoughts in the comments)..

⬆️ I just started this book today by the way!

⬆️ Shows you your reading stats and reading streaks

No comments:

Post a Comment