Friday, July 15, 2016

Why...did I read this?! Life is to short to read bad fiction

Okay so....I am not a complete prude but why are all the sex scenes so corny and we so damn frequent! I am a fan of J.R. Ward's BlackDagger Brotherhood series and (yes) they have sex but they are much better written! I could have just read the manga and skipped these! I usually never complain about a book but I have given this series two books to get better and I can't do it any more. There is very little action and a little to much sex. None of which really advances the story. I wanted to enjoy this book; because I enjoyed the manga....but damn! I think I will be avoiding the rest of these. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha awe you poor woman, it's been so long since I read them, after you read them I remembered why I stopped reading them :P I enjoyed the first one, because the plot wasn't awful, but it wasn't good either LOL I'll add the black dagger brotherhood to my list (after The Dark Tower series by The King) ;)

    ReplyDelete