Saturday, July 9, 2016

Book Ban Broken.....


So on Mother's Day of this year I decided to enter into a book buying hiatus...I even allowed my friends to give me crap about it. And what do you know - I made it exactly three months with no purchases. I was supposed to make it four....whoops! The past few weeks have been really trying; and the best way to make myself feel better is to do a little book browsing. So after a pretty crappy week I decided to take a trip to the discount warehouse near by (I dragged my roommate along). The first book I picked up was Hard Choices by Hillary Clinton. I spotted it at the same shop a few weeks ago; and because I was on a book buying ban I decided not to buy it. But I broke it....lol. The other book was Before Amen by. Max Lucado; which was a book that I read and reviewed a few months ago. I can not wait to read Hard Choices in a few weeks; as I volunteer for the Hillary camp in my state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment