Saturday, January 31, 2015

What would you bring to The Bookbabe's Island Oasis and Resort?


I am sick of winter....aren't you? I am ready for some sun, sand and relaxation. What I wouldn't give for the sound of waves, a pair of Chanel sunglasses and a good book. If I was to take a vacation to the Bookbabe Island Oasis and Resort I'd bring the following books:

1) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald 
2) Memoirs Of A Geisha by Arthur Golden 
3) Angels and Demons by San Brown
4) Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
5) What we talk about when we Talk about God by Rob Bell 

Let me know what you would bring...just post it below in the comments section! 

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd bring the Inheritance Trilogy by N.K. Jemisin, the Enduring Flame Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory, and if not a couple classics, a book of someone's poetry. lol

    ReplyDelete