Thursday, April 26, 2018

Let's talk Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery game!

Warner Bros. and Pottermore has been teasing us for months about a Harry Potter moblie game....well on Wednesday it arrived. I quickly downloaded it and created my Character; Nicole Higglebottom.

What I immediately loved about the game was that you are able to customize your characters race, hair color, and facial features. Also, when being sorted you are allowed to have your choice considered. Like myself, Miss. Higglebottom is a Slythern.

Another thing I loved was Snape...Snape showed up in all of his Snapeyness (not a word). Professor McGonagle, Hagrid and Dumbledore also make brief appearances. And I am sure we will see more of them as time goes on.

The two things I don’t like about the game; the graphics seem a little werid. They could be better. And the fact that you run out of lives so quickly. But the game is fun...and if you are a Potterhead I would definitely consider downloading the game and checking it out. I hope that the developers will eventually create more Harry Potter games...someting similar to Pokémon Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment