Saturday, August 26, 2017

Mr. Mercedes Comes to the Small Screen

As a lot of you know I'm a huge fan of Stephen King and it seems like he is owning TV and the movies this summer and fall. The Dark Tower movie was released this month and Mr. Mercedes started on Audience.
Mr. Mercedes is based on the book of the same name (coming from the Bill Hodges series); this book follows a retired Homicide Detective as he tries to catch the killer that got away.
The show so far is pretty true to the books. The only change from book to show is the neighbor living next door to Hodges. I can't really get at the angle they might use with her. All and All I am really impressed with it so far. If you haven't read the series you should. Its a series I never thought I'd be reading from the likes of Stephen King.

No comments:

Post a Comment