Sunday, February 5, 2017

SuperBowl 51's Best Ad!

If you're friends with me on Facebook or follow me on InstaGram you'll probably know I am a lover of all things Football. I am actually a Greenbay Packers fan (odd for a Delaware girl); this year my team did not make it to 51 so I was not at all invested in the game. However, I always pay attention to the half time show and the commercials. This year I missed the show but I did get to see the 84 Lumber commercial. And wow. Just wow. It left such an impression on me that I had to share it.
Sadly we live in a world now where the foreign is often pushed aside and demonized; but sometimes companies, celebrities, and every day people show us that we are all one people. This commercial showed the true spirit of the country that I am so proud to be a citizen of. I just wish more citizens in our country felt the same about those they see as "other".

No comments:

Post a Comment