Sunday, February 14, 2016

Latest Book Acquisitions

I purchased these lovelies over the past few weeks; I am so so excited about these. So far, the only one I have finished is Citizen by Claudia Rankine. Here is the complete list of what I purchased:

1) Zen in the Art of writing by Ray Bradbury
2) The Shining by Stephen King
3) The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
4) The Inferno by Dante
5) The Woman who would be King by Kara Cooney
6) Deception Point by Dan Brown
7) End of Days by Susan Ee
8) Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross
9) Coco Chanel: The Life and the Legend by Justine Picardie
10) Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
11) Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward
12) The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayanna Mathis
13) The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman
14) Passenger by A. Bracken
15) Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
16) Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy 
17) In a dark dark room by Ruth Ware

I plan on reading all 17 this year. As a part of my 75 book challenge! Wish me luck; for information on these books and all others I have read an reviewed go to www.goodreads.com


No comments:

Post a Comment