Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Very cheap, Small Book Haul!


So this morning I woke up in a bit of a rut. I was bummed out over a personal situation and I just needed to do a little pick me up. So off to the Dover Public Library I went. Inside our library they have a small little book shop. Most of the books are donations or books that are no longer in circulation. Each sale benefits the library. This is not the first time that I have made a purchase from the library. Plus, it will definitely not be the last time. In this haul I purchased only four books. For the whooping cost of 7$! I know r...I know...that's so expensive lol.

 So here is what I purchased:
1) Zealot: The Life and Time of Jesus of Nazareth by Reza Aslan (4$)
2) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stig Larsson (1$)
3) The Reader (1$) by Bernhard Schlink
4) A Brave New World (1$) by Aldous Huxley

I will admit that I own a paper back copy of A Brave New World; however, I wanted this one because it was leather bound. Not to mention it's beautiful. 

If your library has a book shop you should stop on by and see what they have. It's a great way to support your library and its staff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment