Saturday, July 18, 2015

Discount Warehouse Book Haul!

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I just have the urge to buy a book or five (haha). So this evening I went to Ollie's Discount Store and picked up these; it was on my way to Walmart and I have found some bargains in the past. What I was most excited about this trip was their Stephen King buy out. Which consisted of Dolores Claribourne (which I own), From Buick 8, one of the Dark Tower books, Revival, and Pet Cementry. All of the above were 2.99$ and of course I could not pass up some of these. I also found Mr. Mercedes as well, in paperback for 3.99$. I was also able to find a paperback copy of Flyy Girl by Omar Tyree for 1.99$ (which came highly recommended by another shopper and my roomate); as well as The Red Queen (The cousin's war # 2) by Philippa Gregory which was 3.99$. In total I spent less than 17$ on books today. I was also able to find a DVD copy of A&E's Pride and Prejudice for 4.99$. If you have a discount warehouse in your town/city make sure to stop in and spend a few minutes browsing their shelves. They may have new releases and parts of series you have been waiting to complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment