Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Loving the Bookish Life.....

So Booklover's Day has come about again this year and as always it reminds me that everyday is Booklover's day. 
After blogging, discussing and loving books all these years I can say there is nothing like be bookish. When I was younger I was made fun of for loving to read, even now some of my family seriously does not understand my obession with books. I have to stop at every bookstore; have to spend time organizing my reading materials. I even make lists of what I plan to read by season. (Speaking of which my fall list will be up this week!) While they may not understand my love of words; I can not really understand their dislike of reading. Reading, I believe, just makes us better human beings. It makes us smarter, makes us better problem solvers etc. Not that non-readers can not be these things. However, there is just something so magical about us bookish folks. I wish you all a wonderful and tea filled Book Lover's Day evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment