Sunday, August 28, 2016

Fall means....Tea and Pumpkin everything....but...let's focus on the Tea!

Hey Bookies,
Warm Pre Autumn greetings! As you all know Fall is for Book lovers. But did you know God also created Fall for Tea lovers? Well, as always, around the end of August I start buying Pumpkin everything and getting my Tea Game together. Which is exactly what I did today. My pal Michelle and I met up today to visit the Delmarva Pagan Pride Festival in Downtown Dover. My main objective was to visit a good friends tent to shop her incense (I use them for meditation and prayer) and just to see all the wonderful wares everyone has. I always love to see the fairy art. In fact, last year there were some amazing fairy doors, garden stuff etc. 
However, this was the first year I had seen loose leaf teas and of course I jumped at the chance to buy these. The Sabbat Tea: Litha; contains cinnamon, ginger and pomegranate. It also have apple and rose hips. And can I just tell you it smells heavenly! It's supposed to he a summer tea but it's just perfect for fall evenings and bonfires...I can not wait to taste it while reading a good book. 
The second tea I purchased was Two Faces Bitch! I will admit that I purchased it because of the name. This tea has lavender and honey brush. It smells smoothing and rich. I really can not wait to try it out. If you would like to check out these teas you can find them at 
http://blackthornhoodooblends.com .
Also, Check out The Enchantdrose on Facebook; that's the shop I purchased it from. Well...til next time...Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment