Friday, January 1, 2016

Goals for 2016....


2015 did bring some very good reads but  2016 is going to be an even better year. Several of my favorite authors are coming out with new books this year. What I am most excited about 2016 is that I have made a commitment to read more diverse books; which I hope will allow me to branch out to different genres. Here a four genres I hope to read/reintroduce myself to:
1) Mysteries
2) Horror 
3) Non fiction
4) Sci fi

I do also plan to read more classics this year. Starting with Emma by Jane Austen this month. My top five classics I hope to read this year:
1) Emma by Jane Austen
2) Little a Women by Louisa May Alcott
3) From the Maddening Crowd by Thomas Hardy
4) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
5) Persuasion by Jane Austen

My Book goal for the year is 50 +! I think I can do it. So let's cheer teach other on this coming year as we strive to meet our goals. Good Luck Bookies! And Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment