Sunday, December 9, 2012

Plans for 2013

Howdy all..(not that I think anyone really reads this thing) ,
I have been on a short trip to nowhere land. Just a lot of personal drama going on and I have not been reading/writing or committing myself to anything fun these past few weeks. But that is all about to change with the new year approaching. I have made a conscience decision to write at least once a day. And to do at least two full (500 word) book reviews a month. With that said I am almost committing to a writing goal and weekly word limit, which has yet to be determined. 2012 has been a roller-coaster year and I am hoping that 2013 will be a year fulled with creative accomplishments.
I am starting the ball rolling a little early by selecting the next reading title for the Book Babes reading circle...I am going to work with the girls on recruiting and book selections for the next calendar year. I am also going to create a group page on Facebook. I hope that the exposure will help the group grow and keep me on my toes at the same time. Well that's all the plans I have for now...more to come soon...

Happy reading...
Nyeisha aka The Book babe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment