Sunday, December 10, 2017

Knitting is my newest Super Power


The past three months have been filled with trying to keep myself busy and whole. Since August I have had a tough time getting back into rhe rhythm of things - so I decided to come up with a new craft. So knitting it was. It took me a few hours and now I am a knitting fool. I have managed a triangle shawl, and a few cowls. I am currently working on three projects. One for my boss, another for my god child and one for myself. Check out the photo’s below (yarn info included below as well)!

This yarn.....my oh my...I am in love. I am going to order a few more of these skeins (since Wool and the Gang now has free shipping).

This denim (yup you read that right) yarn is chemical and dye free. I am knitting it on a size 8 (40 inch) circular knitting needles. This gorgeous yarn is 8.50$ a skein. I must admit that I adore working with this material. It knits up fast and absolutely lovely. (BTW this project is for me lol)

This is the fourth time I have worked with lushious yarn. This is Heartfelt Hertiage (Stitch Studio by Nicole) an A.C. Moore brand. I have made several cowls with this material and I am in love with it. Its heavy and warm. And silky and knits quick. This fun and funky colorway is called Bluebird.
The color is my God daughter (8) Madison’s favorite color. This little scarf will be absolutely perfect for her. And I have a funny feeling it will
be much loved and worn with joy.

This yarn is 100% Acrylic, super bulky and is being knitted on size 13 bamboo needles. (Which are my favorite.)

I will share the finished products on my blog as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment