Sunday, September 17, 2017

....It begins with A Discovery of Witches


Hello Bookies....I'm back! And just in time for the annual real time reading of A Discovery of Witches. The purpose of this reading is to allow readers to be fully immersed in the story by reading it on the date in which each event happens. Whats even better is that the author and fans interact together by posting photos and having discussions about the book. Deborah Harkness (the author) has been known to post photos of the wine she is drinking, and links to music that inspired the scenes. It's down right awesome. I hope you will join my as I re-read my way through Matthew and Diana's adventures to unlock the secrets of Ashmole 782. Below is the calendar of readings and their corresponding dates; I truly cannot wait to post my thoughts and photos as I read!

No comments:

Post a Comment