Monday, July 10, 2017

Did I Really Need Those Books?

HELP.....I NEED STORAGE SPACE!

I am a proud book lover and collector. It wasn't until a few years ago that I began paying close attention to the books I was purchasing. In 2013, I noticed how unruly my book collection was getting. I purchased another three tier book case and a small three tier storage shelf. My books where nice and neat and put away. At that point I was around 400 or so books. We fast forward to 2017, and I am at 624 books. And running out of space.
Some of my friends ask me why I keep buying and why I don't donate. And the answer is a selfish one: I JUST DON'T WANNA. I enjoy my crazy, eclectic collection. My reading tastes run the gambit but seriously I need a better storage system. Does anyone have any cheap, DIY ideas to help with storing books?
We all know I won't be giving up any books anytime soon! If you have any suggestions let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment