Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Bookish, Cute but single...Where is my bookish Prince Charming?

It is because of Images like these that I am probably still single. Where are the men that will just follow you around the book store, carry your selections and have endless conversations with you about good books?
I have only dated one guy that was a real avid reader. Though we preferred different genres. He read histories and biographies and very little fiction. While I read a little bit of everything. That relationship was probably one of the best; because the conversations where always great. Funny and intellectual. It's not that I could not have that with a guy that is not as much of a reader as me but it is harder. Or perhaps I am just picky. Who knows. But if anyone happens across a cute book worm; who happens to be 6 foot or better with a nice smile then send him my email! Just kidding! (Or am I)

No comments:

Post a Comment