Tuesday, September 23, 2014

From the desk of yours truly <3


Dear Bookish Friend, 
Fall is a fantastic time of year for book lovers; we have more excuses  be hold up in our warm reading nooks with our favorite books. For me fall has a particular fondness because some of my all time favorite books where introduced to me during the autumn months. I became friends with Fern and Wilbur and the gang at Zuckerman's farm when I was 8. I traveled to Narnia shortly there after. At 12; I was just finishing a short visit with my friend Anne as she was held up in the Secret Annex in Amsterdam. At 16; I was learning that I was just another girl interrupted and by my 21st autumn I had been to Japan and experienced the life of a very famous Geisha. Fall has introduced me to some of the best and most beautiful stories I have ever encountered. I hope that as the years pass and the seasons turn that we all continue to carry our favorite stories with us; and that we pass them on to those we love. 
Happy Fall Fellow Word Nerds,
Hugs and Lots of love,
The Bookbabe of Delaware 

No comments:

Post a Comment