Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Lincoln Lawyer by Micheal Connelly

Mickey Haller is a defense attorney with an edge. He is smart, witty and one hell of a defense attorney. He's a two time divorced attorney with a child he rarely gets to see. The story takes him through a trial with Lewis Roulet, the lying/client from hell. Mickey also has to right a wrong and play a very deadly game with Roulet that leaves him questioning his decision to practice law. 
Overall I thought the book was awesome. Because I saw the movie first I didn't think I would be able to enjoy the book. But, how wrong I was. Connelly made Mickey Haller extremely likable and very believable as a character. He's the type of character that a reader really wants to get behind and root for. And Roulet is the type of character you just want to beat the hell out of. I can't wait to blog about my reading experience and tell my friends about this book.




I really do suggest reading this book if your into legal thillers....

No comments:

Post a Comment